To save battery on your phone or tablet, you have to reduce the using of its hardware, like display, Wi-Fi, GPS, bluetooth, speakers, vibration motor, CPU etc. You can reduce the using of device's hardware manually, but there are also some battery saving modes and battery saving apps available.
Battery saving tips:
- Reduce screen brightness - it is one of the easiest ways how to prolong your battery life.
- Let the screen turn off sooner
- Enable Dark Mode - you can try to use dark theme.
- Set the brightness to change automatically - it is a comfortable way how to get enough brightness.
- Turn-off Wi-Fi, Mobile data, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC - disable these hardware parts when you don't use them.
- Turn-off vibrations
- Turn-off keyboard sounds
- Enable data saver for mobile data
- Try to use Power Saving Mode or Battery Saving App
- Disable display high refresh rate - turn off smooth display feature if active.
- Close unused applications that are running in the background