|This Policy explains what are cookies and how we use them.|
|What are cookies ?|
|Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are placed on your computer, phone or other device, when you visit certain web page. They help to perform website functions and important technical features. |
|Cookies enable essential functions on our website, improve the security and your browsing experience. |
|We use the following types of cookies: |
- Session cookies that expire when you close a web browser.
- Persistent cookies that expire after a pre-defined period of time.
- First-party cookies that are created by our website.
- Third-party cookies that are created by other websites, such as advertising site.
- Providing general functionality, that allow to keep you logged in, create an account, reset password, store custom preferences or show you recently viewed questions.
- Analytics to anonymously measure site usage and traffic, show the trending posts and better understand how people use the website so we can improve it. We collect the traffic data also by analytic tool Google Analytics.
- Advertising to show ads, that allow us to provide our services free of charge. To display relevant ads, the third-party cookies are used by a platform Google Adsense.
|How to restrict cookies ?|
|If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device, you can adjust the settings on your web browser to best meet your preferences. In the web browser you can usually choose to decline some or all cookies. In many web browsers you can also choose to delete cookies. For more information, please visit your browser's help resources. Please note that some website functions may not work properly, if you have disabled browser cookie use. |
|Last update: 4 April 2021|