Terms of Service
and to these Terms of Service
Who may use the Services
You may use the Services only if you agree to these Terms. To use the Services you must be at least 16 years old. To access some of the functions and features you will need to create an account. You may not use another user's account without a relevant permission.
All materials displayed on the website, including text, images, animations, tools and source code (other than Content posted by users) are the property of provider and/or third parties and are protected by copyright. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
You can report content that violates these Terms.
Any registered user should treat each other user with respect and be kind to everyone. You must safeguard your account, so create a strong password. By submitting or posting any and all Content, you grant to provider a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to submit or publish the content on the AnswerTabs.com website and grant the licenses herein. You may not submit or post any content that is offensive or inappropriate, infringes any rights or violates any applicable law. To display submitted content an approval may be required. We reserve the right to not approve or remove submitted Content for any or no reason. We also reserve the right to disable your account if you repeatedly infringe these Terms.
- We constantly develop our services to make them better. As a result, sometimes we may need to update these Terms. We hope that you will continue using our Services, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms, you can delete your account at any time.
- We aim for the highest possible availability of the website, its features and content, but from time to time we have scheduled outages for maintenance purposes or updates.
- The provider of AnswerTabs.com website ("provider") is Václav Cmár, 1.mája 72, 95301 Zlaté Moravce, Slovak republic, +421 944 274 962
- We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features to you or to users generally.
- We may also remove any Content without liability to you.
- We appreciate your feedback about our services. We may use your suggestions without any restriction or obligation to compensate you.
Limitation of Liability
We shall be not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including
damages for loss of business, profits, revenues, reputation, data, opportunities or other intangible losses,
- Your access to or inability to access or use the Services.
- Any content obtained from the Services.
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply. All disputes related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of Slovak republic. The courts of Slovak republic will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute. You agree to mediate any dispute that arises, before resorting to arbitration or any other dispute resolution procedure.
Last update: 4 April 2021