Battery charging rule 40-80. How to charge to 80% or 90% level ?

Hello, if I want to charge phone battery only to 80% or 90%, instead of charging it to full capacity, how can I set it on Android phone or iPhone ?
give a positive ratinggive a negative rating
20 Jan 2022 at 11:14 AM
To get your phone battery charged only up to a certain percentage, you have to change the charging settings or download an application for charging optimization.

If you have an iPhone, you can go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health and turn on Optimized Battery Charging. This feature uses machine learning to understand your daily charging routine. It stops charging at 80%. It will only charge the remaining 20% in a predetermined time, depending on how you use the phone.

If you have an Android phone, to charge battery only to 80% or 90%, you will probably have to download a battery charging optimization app. But some phones may have their own battery optimization feature. For example, you can find it in OnePlus devices.
give a positive ratinggive a negative rating
28 May 2022 at 11:15 AM
In the recent Android versions, you can enable the Protect battery feature, which limits the maximum battery charge to 85%

You can find Protect battery feature in Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings
give a positive ratinggive a negative rating
07 Dec 2023 at 02:53 PM
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInSend email
2024 AnswerTabsTermsContact us