|Before buying a projector, you have to think about more factors, that could have impact on its usage and efficiency. For example:|
- Is it going to be hanging on ceiling or placed on table ?
- How large is the room where projector will be used ?
- Does the room have windows, blinds or curtains? Is the room too bright ?
- Is it going to be used more for displaying of text, charts, images or videos ?
- Do your need to connect it with your device using HDMI, VGA, USB etc ?
A good projector should have at least XGA resolution and brightness 3 000 lumens or more, to watch the content without difficulties.