US interbank offered rate / US equivalent of EURIBOR

What is an equivalent to EURIBOR, LIBOR or SHIBOR reference rate in case of US ? What is the name or abbreviation of US interbank offered rate ?
03 Nov 2019 at 04:37 PM
0pnshow more
Interbank offered rate in United States is called the Federal funds rate. Sometimes, there is used a short term Fed Funds Rate or FED interest rate. The reference interest rate is affected by american central bank, that is named The Federal Reserve System. It is commonly known as the FED.
04 Nov 2019 at 07:33 PM
0pnshow more
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInSend email
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
2022 AnswerTabsTermsContact us