To make a high quality videos, you need a camera with good characteristics or capabilities for video recording, because not all the cameras are good for making a videos. Some cameras are able to take a high quality photos, but they don't make a high quality videos.
First you have to decide, if you want to buy a DSLR or Mirrorless camera. They use a different technology, but both have their advantages and disadvantages. Each of them can be good for making a videos.
Good camera for YouTube videos should have:
- Image stabilization - good image stabilization is needed especially when moving the camera, walking etc.
- Video Auto Focus
- At least a 1080p resolution, but optimally 4K
- Capability to record a required FPS in required video resolution
- Flip Screen allowing to use a touch focus
- Low-Light performance
- Face Recognition
- Apperture according to your needs
- Good microphone or ability to connect an external microphone
- Ability to use a high capacity SD cards or other external memory - some cameras have a multiple SD card slots
- Light weight - if you plan to hold it often
You should expect a good camera for vlogging will cost you something. To make a quality videos, you don't need to buy the most expensive camera, but I don't recommend to buy the cheapest one.