You can do online check-in after you buy a flight ticket. Online check-in is available (open) during a limited period of time. So if you buy a flight ticket many weeks before a flight departure, it could happen that check-in will be not available immediately. It is recommended to find out your check-in availability period, because it depends on the type of your flight ticket.
When online check-in is opened for your flight, you will have to click on the "Check-in" button
, that is located on the website or in your email.
Online check-in consists of multiple steps:
- Passengers - it is needed to enter passenger's details, like nationality, date of birth, document type and number, country of issue and expiry date. Depending on where you travel, you will need to enter a Passport or National ID information.
- Seats - you can choose or purchase a seat.
- Bags - details about your baggage. You can buy additional baggage if needed.
- Flight extras - available offers related to your flight and destination. You can usually buy there an insurance, bus or train tickets etc.
- Boarding passes - you can print or download your boarding pass. There is also information about a mandatory documents.